Account Coordinator III
The Clarks Group assists several leading apparel companies with their recruiting needs in the triad. We are currently seeking top talent with expertise in the area of Consumer Relations for both permanent placement and long-term contract opportunities.
Account Coordinator III to represent highly complex accounts that require close attention to detail and a high level of professionalism. Must have the ability to work with vendors and Sales Reps, as a well as credit and master department within the company. High School diploma required, some college preferred. MS Excel and solid Analytical skill set required. SAP experience is highly preferred.
- Return phone calls within 24 hours (internal and external)
- Log relevant information (name, phone #, time of call etc.)
- Respond to e-mails
- Review/resolve all exception reports
- Review/resolve credit issues daily
- Review/resolve orders incomplete or hold status daily, communicate any unresolved issues to management.
- Enter orders received the same day
- Collaborate fully with the credit dept. and compliance team members when following up on issues.
- Review all open orders, including those dropped to the distribution center, to ensure that orders will ship on time.
- Locate and recommend inventory moves as needed.
- Assist in new customer setup as needed/Make independent decisions/Manage accounts
- Other skills/Abilities- Excel, Pivot table V-lookup.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Ability to multi-task while navigating through multiple systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional in both appearance and approach.
- Demonstrate reliability
- Ability to work independently and make informed decisions
- College Degree preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years of high level Call Center/Customer Service experience
- MS Excel and solid analytical skill set required
- SAP experience is highly preferred.
Should you have experience within these fields of expertise, please forward your resume and salary expectations directly to email@example.com