The Clarks Group is looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant / Legal Admin for a well-established law firm in the triad to support attorneys with litigation and transactional matters including Personal Injury claims.
Legal / Administrative Assistant duties Overview:
An ideal candidate will be able to anticipate needs and show resourcefulness in attending to the respective needs with minimal direction in the following areas.
- Assist with administrative duties as assigned. Including, but may not be limited to filing, scanning, data entry, etc.
- Preparation of special reports, gathering and summarizing data as assigned.
Core Attributes and Requirements:
- College Degree preferred, not required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree. Must have at least a high school/GED diploma.
- Must be an experienced admin. (Preferably with background in a law office or legal department)
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
To apply directly, please submit your resume and salary expectation to Casey@theclarksgroup.com