The Clarks Group has been retained from a company in the financial industry seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be looking towards their future in growing with a stable and solid company. The candidate will have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns as well as content creation and an eye for creativity.
- Work collaboratively with the manager and internal partners on designated projects to develop and execute creative and compelling marketing campaigns in support of the overall revenue goal.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Communicate with Sr. Leaders about marketing programs, and budgets
- Present ideas and final campaigns to Sr. Management within Sales dept
- Assist in planning marketing events for clients
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Three plus years in a marketing role, associations, or financial services preferred but not required
- Experience in content creation
- Strong writing and editing skills required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Experience in event planning
- Proven experience developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Experience with CRM tools
- Metrics-driven marketing mind and must be creative
To apply directly, please submit resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org