Overseeing projects of embellishment contractors including but not limited to identifying potential contractors, evaluating their capabilities and capacity, negotiating costs, forecasting, monitoring adherence to quality, delivery and human rights requirements as established by Brand, their licensors, and customers.
– Oversee all supply chain planning including raw materials and component level inventory for sporting events.
– Demand planning, predictive analysis, and allocation.
– Lead negotiation with vendors (raw materials, components, blank garments, outsourced services.
– Collaborate with Manufacturing Operations and the Buying teams on forecasting & job costing including labor, raw materials, and royalties.
– Collaborate with Manufacturing Operations to budget and forecast labor seasonably to meet demand forecast.
– Cost & inventory reporting.
– Previous experience overseeing an apparel P&L (Preferred)
– Elite Microsoft Excel skills
Please email your resume and salary expectation to: