Service Excellence Sr. Operations Manager
We are assisting a valued client with their need senior talent in their Service Excellence Center. This Global client/company is the world’s largest provider of a product and its product line. They develop, manufacture and market their own product and hold some of the most highly recognized brands in their industry.
The Service Excellence Sr. Operations Manager is responsible for processes and best methods, training, tool development, measurement/reporting of metrics, and order execution for the Service Excellence Center team. This roles success is measured by the center organization’s ability to operate smoothly and efficiently, improving consumer/customer contact satisfaction, manage on-time performance of order management, drive business insights back into the business, increased use of resources and adaption of new proven technologies to increase quality, efficiency, and achievement of metrics.
Primary Responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for planning, forecasting, staffing, real-time management and reporting of Consumer Services, Direct Order Management and Wholesale Order Management teams.
- Creates variable staffing models for above groups and updates regularly to ensure that our client is managing resources across the team.
- Responsible for the Learning and Development initiatives across the Service Excellence Center, including but not limited to new hire training, ongoing continuous learning, quality assurance programs, communication, knowledge management and driving process improvements.
- Ensures day-to-day, escalation, and emergency best methods are in place and understood
- Creates methods for measuring quality, quantity and efficiency of consumer and customer contacts across phone calls, chat, social response and email, as well as back office order management metrics and support
- Responsible for driving and measuring CSAT, through ECHO surveys, leveraging managing insights to drive a more seamless consumer/customer experience.
- Manages training for new and existing hires on best methods, policies, tools, and products.
- Conduct Systems Assessments and identifies opportunities.
- Service Excellence Center, owner of DR planning
- Works closely with Supply Chain/Transportation to ensure proper Order Execution and Consumer / Customer Satisfaction
- Drives documentation standardization and process improvement
- Responsible for managing key insights and value added programs back into the business, leveraging and other sources of data.
- Execute contact monitoring program to assess contact flow and activity between consumers and staff to ensure quality and consistent superior consumer/customer/sales experience is being provided. Use monitoring to coach and develop staff
- Assure company goals and objectives are met by providing strategic information and on- going analysis
- Enforce employee compliance with corporate HR policies, procedures
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four year college or university
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience including Call Center/Contact Center management, project management, or operations experience
- Proven ability to create measurement systems and demonstrate quantifiable success (metrics to dollars).
If you ready to make a long lasting impact with an organization that values your ideas and dedication and you are confident that you have the skill set requires for this role, please email your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com